Contact us for a FREE quote!
We will provide a thorough exam before deciding to replace your air conditioning or heating unit. If needed, our skilled technicians have been trained to install the highest rated HVAC appliances from trusted major brands.
Not only will we keep your air conditioning and heating system running at full capacity but we will offer insight on what you can do to keep your HVAC unit maintained between visits.
Avoid common household allergens with a scheduled system cleaning and filter replacements.
According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology , 50% of allergy related illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted air.
1. Check operation of thermostat by monitoring heating and cooling cycles.
2. Check temperature drop across the coil.
3. Inspect service disconnect (breaker).
4. Inspect service valves and refrigerant piping for leaks.
5. Check refrigerant pressures.
6. Measure voltage and amp draw on fan motors.
7. Measure voltage and amp draw on compressor.
8. Inspect the contactors, relays and capacitors.
9. Visually inspect the control board.
10. Tighten all electrical connections.
11. Clean condenser coils.
12. Inspect AHU disconnect or breaker.
13. Inspect safety overflow switch for proper operation.
14. Inspect blower wheel for cleanliness.
15. Inspect evaporator coil for cleanliness.
16. Check blower wheel for excessive play
17. Inspect condensate drain.
18. Vacuum drain line and apply algaecide tabs.
19. Inspect blower relay.
20. Inspect heat sequencer.
21. Inspect transformer.
22. Perform visual inspection of the Duct Systems
Fact: A build up of .042 inches of dirt on a HVAC coil can result in a 21% decrease in efficiency.